Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Wednesday 15th March 2017

STUDENTS
Rexsoft Team
Volodia Kanyuka
Wednesday, the 15th OF March.
The size of this desk is 90 cm.
Sales Executive vs Sales Manager
g+e/i/y =/дж/ - gel, gentle, gin, gypsy, giant, bridge, edge
g+решта літер = /г/ - green, go, glad, glass, gum
ВИКЛЮЧЕННЯ: GET, GIVE
be: 1) present – am/is/are; 2) past – was/were; 3) future – will be
be – was/were – been
Це (є) вона. – This/It is her.
Це (є) я. – It is me.
I/He/She/We/Theyв реченні є підметом, стоять на початку речення.
I am Volodia.
She is my girlfriend.
знаходити спільну мову з кимось
be going to do sth – 1) намір; 2) неминуча подія
He is going to open a new office.
It is going to rain.
traffic sign
film vs movie
movie theater vs cinema
1) дзвонити; 2) дзвінок; 3) називати
You can call me Igor. vs You can call me, Igor.
become – became – become
Rexsoft is a growing company.
Якщо я не зможу прийти, я вам подзвоню. – If I can’t come, I will tell you.
Are you coming next Wednesday? – Sure!
heart /ха(р)т/vs heard /хе(р)д/
a bit = a little = a little bit
Коли справи йдуть не так. – When things go wrong.
Пол бере відповідальність. – Paul takes charge.
Ти (є) неправий.
Don’t be stupid.
He’s my CEO. He’s got a new car.
Who is in charge here? – I am in charge here.

Sergey Kornitskiy
keep you on your toes
be on a roll
take charge
It’s revolutionary.
come up with
hitting rock bottom
You’re a piece of work
insult

Volodia Gachkovsky
injury
recital = performance
recite
have a runny nose
noses that run
feet that smell
phone booth
lay – laid – laid
say – said – said
bead
lead vs lead
whittle vs slice
womb
tomb
I’dnt’ve

CTO
injury
name sb/sth after sb
be on a roll
amuse = entertain
ride
sight = view
eyesight
sight+see+ing
When you were moving through the cities you saw some sights.
swan
furniture
lane
peer
Wherever they play grown-ups can hear children.
Amusement rides: Ferris wheel, Pendulum ride, Carousel

Sabrina
eavesdrop
fly on the wall
embankment vs promenade vs wharf vs quay

Volodia Vevdiuk
HTML Editors
What is your mobile phone? vs Which is your mobile phone?
1) дивитись/бачити; 2) виглядати
HTML Basic Examples
Present Perfect – завершена дія, з видимими наслідками; have/has + verb+ed/3
I have repaired my bike. vs I repaired my bike last Sunday.
be – was/were – been

Andrew Pokh
amusement park = theme park
amusement rides
Ferris wheel

Kirill (7)
whole
твердий
розмовляти
саджесчинз
1) ранній; 2) рано
до
якщо
1) чаклування; 2) правопис слів
time
коли
простий
довго спати
who
very vs vary
декрет
трішки
OxT1 SB p.90
match
наукова фантастика
SB p.90 e.2
1. Це було цікаво.
2. Це було нудно.
3. Це було смішно.
4. Це було лячно.
5. Це було захопливим.
6. Це було дуже сумним.


No comments: