Monday, March 27, 2017

Monday 27th March 2017

STUDENTS
Rexsoft Team
Volodia Kanyuka
NB: check out Present Simple, Present Continuous and Present Perfect formation
o-a-o
Я чую вас. = Я можу чути вас. – I can hear you.
Він (є) надійним працівником.
work+er
look vs see
It seems that… vs It seems to me that…
She seems very happy. vs She seems to be very happy.
She looks very happy. vs She seems very happy.
Я намагаюсь бути впевненим.
Вчора я спробував нову гітару.
Цей офіс потребує доопрацювання.
table (2)
table vs desk
Бачите, що я маю на увазі!
Зараз кожен офіс потребує офісного помічника.
s – 1) скорочення від is; 2) скорочення від has (got); 3) закінчення присвійного відмінку Igors bike.
have/has vs have/has got
It’s my keyboard. It’s got 36 keys.
who (2)
who vs which vs that – який
1) напрям руху; 2) частка між дієсловами; 3) щоб
here is – тут є = ось (є)
Але, Боже мій.
Боже мій! – Oh, my! Oh, dear! Oh, boy! My goodness!
She likes me – Вона подобає мене. vs I like her – Я подобаю її.
Їй подобається розмовляти.
Present Continuous: am/is/are + verb+ing;
have – had – had
I have had enough.
almost

Ruslan Gutsaluk
NB: check out Present Continuous and Present Simple
go jogging/running
run (3)
CEO runs our company.
Chief Executive Officer
Chief Technician Officer
weight vs wait
1) то; 2) що; 3) так; 4) який
itinerary – туристичний маршрут = список місць, які будуть відвідані
much (багато) time/money/sugar/water/love vs many (багато) tasks/friends/days/bills
a lot of time/money
a lot of friends/tasks
break the spell
1) вивчати; 2) досліджувати; 3) дослідження
He studies the studies of a famous scientist.
learn vs study vs teach
Murphy 5 theory
Ми використовуємо Present Simple для речей/подій (things), які є правдивими взагалі або для подій, які відбуваються іноді або весь час. = РЕГУЛЯРНО
She likes me. vs I like her.
THIRty vs thirTEEN
Земля рухається навколо Сонця.
Ми робимо багато різних (different) речей у наш (our) вільний час.
Вона (є) дуже розумна (clever).
1) напрям руху; 2) частка між дієсловами; 3) щоб
I like to work from/at home.
I feel at home here.
oftenчасто
usuallyзазвичай
1) ходити пішки = крокувати; 2) гуляти
it vs eat
Погода тут є не дуже доброю. Воно часто дощить.

Alexander Pishcheyko
NB: check out Present Continuous formation
HW: Murphy 3 ex-s
put on – 1) покласти/поставити щось на щось; 2) вдягати
put – put – put
I decided (вирішив) to solve this problem and found out the easy way.
на відміну від
Unlike Igor who drinks coffee only in the morning I drink it two-three times a day.
хворий vs грубий/гладкий
huge (very big) vs Hugh
Це є холодно достатньо сьогодні.
Бажаєте ще кави? – Ні, цього досить.
Plastic can be tough.
He has a rough voice.
Murphy U3
Present Continuous: am/is/are (be) + verb+ing
Вона носить капелюх.
PHP The global keyword
щоб зробити це
ПХП також зберігає всі глобальні змінні
hold – hold – hold – тримати (в руках)
direct – прямий
I have to rewrite this code.
PHP The static keyword
normally = usually
function = it = its
she = her
he = his
I = my
we = our
they = their
you = your
its vs it’s
far – farther/further (than) – the fartherst/futherst
farther vs father
We need it for a further job.

Oleg Scopets
1) сльоза; 2) розривати
cancer vs crayfish
calm down = relax = don’t worry
thumb vs finger
поводитись vs поведінка
покарати студента, не дозволяючи йому ходити на заняття
go haywire = crash down
fear
I’ve been working on this task for three days. vs I am working on this task.
Speak of the devil.
Morse /mo:rs/ code
You’re the one who doesn’t belong.

Olga Zagurska
approach = come closer
act up
after a while
Pass me the salt, please
passerby
company vs campaign
English at Work ‘The Interruption’
Now over to you Anna.
above vs over
above all
Go for it.
идеальное сочетание
pale
soggy biscuit
as vs when vs while
struggle

Artem Pianykh
feed off/on sth
I’d rather not if you don’t mind.
emphasize

Andrew Valentuk
1) блідий (про колір обличчя); 2) гнідий (кінь)
пропонувати (послугу) vs пропонувати (ідею)
1) друга форма від дієслова see; 2) пила
raw vs row
This morning I got up early.
This medicine eased my pain (біль).
Murphy U 11 theory
middle+night = midnight
He is sleeping. = He is asleep.
Don’t be so noisy.
боятись = бути наляканим – be afraid (of)
I am afraid of packs of stray dogs.
journey vs travel vs trip vs voyage
after+noon
Murphy U 11
ex.11.1
café

No comments: