Thursday, March 16, 2017

Thursday 16th March 2017

STUDENTS
Rexsoft Team
Denis Burmiy
радіо перешкода – electromagnetic interference
break up
expertise vs expertize

Julia Sychova
відрізняти
state of mind
very interesting = excitable
I can do it. = I am able to do it.
can = be able to
JS Keywords
identify /аідентіфаі/
terminate = end = stop
Present Perfect Continuous: have/has + been + verb+ing
I have been doing my task for (впродовж) five days.
Present Simple: I do my tasks every day.
for – Marks a block of statements to be executed, as long as a condition is true.

Volodia Vevdiuk
Murphy 8
am – з 00:00:01 до 11:59:59
ante meridiem
post meridiem
weekend vs day-off
I prefer tea to coffee.
The in+depend+ence day.
It depends on you.
It depends on a type of a task.
Do you understand what I am saying?
HTML Basic Examples
-selfсуфікс, який показує, що дія повертається до виконавця дії.
I can do it myself.
визначати
least vs list
little – less (than) – the least
a vs are
‘s – 1) скорочення від is; 2) скорочення від has; 3) закінчення присвійного відмінку
It’s Igor’s bike.
HTML Elements (haven’t started)

Olga Zagurska
expertise
get on with sb vs get on with sth
instead of
convince
drawback vs disadvantage
along the way
Why don’t you…
‘The Interview’
Hold on. = Hold tight.
пока
be convinced vs be confident vs be sure
rude vs arrogant
Хороший пример, который приходит в голову.
Я особенно горда, тем что
timekeeping
be on your own
I can do it on my own. vs I can do it alone.
You’ve just arrived. Good luck!

Dima Havriluk
rice vs rise
Prices are always rising.
sunrise
The house of the rising sun.
чи vs якщо
classes
washes
Murphy 2
e.2.3
The River Amazon flows into the Atlantic Ocean.

Artem Osyadlyi
sure
different
1) учень; 2) зіниця
add+itional vs extra
19 – nineTEEN
90 – ninety
any
Murphy 5
evening vs dinner/supper
a lot of vs much/many
річ
In his free time Artem watches/sees different series.
scene vs episode vs series
clever vs smart
luxury /лакшері/
stay vs live
завжди
ніколи
часто
зазвичай
wake up vs get up
walk = move on foot
сніданок

Andrew Valentuk
JS Arithmetic
блідий червоний
entry
вказувати
пропонувати
JS Assignment
as+sign+ment
mark vs sign vs character vs symbol
cross
It is not stable across browsers. Don’t use it.

No comments: