Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Tuesday 4th April 2017

STUDENTS
Rexsoft Team
Valera Snizhko
Yesterday I got a task to read our specification for ‘Zumic’ project.
I read it to estimate the time needed to complete the whole project.
I am working on the project in one team with Andrew Pokh.
Yesterday we had an issue/problem with routes /раутс/ or /ру:тс/
We had troubles with routes priority.
We needed some routes to precede other routes.
Unfortunately, a framework cached routes in order that only it (framework) understands.
road vs routes
team mate
look through
Ronnie’s ‘How to change a verb into a noun’
cosy
easy
distract
c+i/e/y = [s] –
society /сісаієті/ - суспільство
half vs semi
inspire
influence

Andrew Valentuk
цу – ценное указание
Yesterday I got/had a task to fix errors in the project called ‘Easy Start’.
I completed the task with the help of my JS skills/knowledge.
I rewrote several functions which/that didn’t work/perform correctly.
Sometimes codes may be too (занадто) complicated/difficult to read them.
So in this case I simplify such (такі) codes.
To do it I rewrite statements, functions, pieces/parts of code.
Usually when I don’t have a current task or my current task depends on another developer I can take another task in order to save my time.
1) порядок; 2) замовлення; 3) наказ; 4) організація
in order toдля того, щоб
waste (марно витрачати час, гроші, енергію) vs spend (корисно витрачати час, гроші, енергію)
Murphy U12
She played tennis. vs She was planning tennis.
Що зробив (Past Simple)
Що робив у певний час у минулому (Past Continuous)
begin – began – begun = start
trousers vs pants vs jeans
sign vs sing
e.12.1
Let’s go for a walk.

Andrew Pokh
society vs social
route vs root
два набора програм
pack of package

Dima Havriluk
Yesterday I completed a task for the ‘Zumic’ project.
I created new events from (based on) API requests.
priority = precedence
In my current sprint I have two tasks. One task I completed yesterday. Another task I am still developing.
Коли одна зі всіх спортивних подій буде опублікована. – When one of the all sports events will be published.
I can speak Ukrainian, Russian and English.

Julia Sychova
Present Tenses revision
projects on technical project
maintain vs maintenance
Ці проекти знаходяться на технічній підтримці. = Ми технічно підтримуємо ці проекти. – We maintain these projects.

Lesya Mala
tenses revision
You are always calling me when I am busy.
jump on the bandwagon
I have been managing this project since last year. = I have been managing this project for two years.

No comments: