Monday, April 10, 2017

Monday 10th April 2017

STUDENTS
Rexsoft Team
Valera Snizhko
tax
out of the blue
Grammarway4 U1 e.17
rumour vs gossip

Sergey Kornitskiy
Angular2
Grammarway4 U1 e.22
be drowsy
monitor vs mentor
VOA
breathing room
go an extra mile
JQuery
go off the deep end - lose control of your emotions

Ruslan Gutsaluk
exercise
repetitions = reps
abdominal muscles /маслз/ = six-pack
Have you fixed the bug?
I completed the task last Friday. vs I have completed the task.
Past Simple signal words: yesterday, last, ago, date
I had a car 10 years ago. vs I have had a car.
He had a problem last year. vs He has had a problem this year.
I have a dog. vs I have had a dog for (впродовж) five years.
We are here. vs We have been here for thirty minutes.
Present Perfect Continuous: I have been developing this project since October/for six months.
since vs science
since vs with
Usually I write a code with (з допомогою чогось/когось) PHPStorm
hour vs our

Olga Zagurska
bend vs band
tough vs hard vs firm
breathing room
Give me some breathing room.
recycle bin vs rubbish bin
throw away
становиться = приобретать состояние - become/get + прилагательное
get + adjective(2nd form)
It is getting dark.
It gets dark early in winter.
get - 1) obtain; 2)receive; 3) reach
manage = can
possess = have = own
She gets pleasure from her garden.
I can never get
It got to Thursday and she still hadn’t heard any news.
I’m getting to the stage now where I just want to give up.

Artem Pianykh
Test Level 5 (21-
talk shop
keep your wits about you
as a rule of thumb
vanish into thin air
a shot in the dark
seizure (2)
seizure vs fit vs bout
implausible
impassable road
imperceptible breathing
emphasis vs emphasize
VOA
breathing room (2)
pack rat
jump on the bandwagon
sugacoat

Volodia Vevdiuk
be going to do sth - мати намір; збиратись щось робити
right next to each other - безпосередьно біля один одного
I guess vs I think
wrap vs rap
wr /r/
There is a mug on the desk. - Там є на цьому столі якась одна кружка.
that’s what - ось що
kind of = kinda - типу
1) палочка; 2) тикати
stick in = put in
have/has vs have/has got
1) місце; 2) розташувати

No comments: