Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Tuesday 2nd May 2017

STUDENTS
Rexsoft Team
Andrew Valentuk
NB: I have vs I’m having
it vs its
You mouse on the object and check its correct path.
hi vs high
high vs height
high vs tall
Murphy U15
do - did - done
I did. vs I have done.
Його взуття є брудне.
gone vs gun
He has a gun. vs He has gone.
buy - bought - bought
bought vs bot
be on holiday


Valera Snizhko
NB: degrees of comparisons
be out of mood
vagrant vs homeless vs beggar
beg vs bag
beg = ask
beggar
I beg your pardon.
You can install some packages that suit your needs.
‘Vagrant’ vs ‘Github’
nod off vs take/have a nap vs hibernate
slow+ly
good vs well
fast vs fast


Volodia Kanyuka
Тут написано, що у вас урок у вівторок на 12 дня.. = Воно каже/читає, що ви маєте урок у вівторок на 12 дня. - It reads/says (that) you have a lesson on Tuesday at noon.
Почнемо з того, що тут написано, що ви сплачуватимете нам гроші щомісяця.
Щоб improve свій англійський, мені потрібно (я потребую) to працювати важко щодня.
-ment - суфікс, який робить з дієсловами іменник
pay+ment
develop+ment
improve+ment
brother vs cousin /казн/
Ira’s (just) seventeen.
I don’t (really) think (that) he had just cause /ко:з/ to complain (скаржитись).
have - had - had
I think it is cold today.
I think today is a very busy day.
I think tomorrow will be a very busy day.
He likes to boast about his job.
Your last speech was very impressive.


Andrew Pokh
cyclist
pram = perambulator = baby carriage
province vs region
chuck it down sth/sb
crawl out the woodwork


Dz
won’t (will not) vs want vs wont (habit)
think about vs think of
will + початкова форма дієслова
I won’t count on it.
I am at work. vs I have been at work for 7 hours.
layover = stopover - a short stay
checked (2)
sit vs seat
aisle seat vs window seat
baggage = luggage
It will go straight through to NY.
allow = permit = let
open seat
baggage allowance
safety features
accommodation
condo
settle


Lesya Mala
specification
if vs whether
weather vs whether
Я не знаю чи ТЗ було написано. - I don’t know whether the specifications were written.
I was invited to join the project = I joined the project when it was almost finished.
I had a call/conversation/meeting with a client and we discussed his projects vision, wishes, requests.
I had written the specification for a week spending on it a few hours every day.
once more = one more time
The client added some changes to the project and then we talked them over.
rough sketch
When I was writing the specification I created a couple of rough sketches for a client to see the potential/possible view of the project.
take up sth = begin sth = start doing sth
Зупинились на “Хто робив дизайн?”

No comments: